Company / Caroline Boyle Lalli Accountant
Caroline has worked at Mountaineer Contractors since 2009. She serves as the Chief Financial Officer and her duties include:
- Overseeing all aspects of financial and administration operations
- Monthly and Annual Financial Statement Preparation for multiple entities
- Performing monthly balance sheet and income statement account analysis
- Job Cost and budget to actual analysis of in process and completed projects
- Long term strategic planning/ tax planning
- Working with external or independent auditors to meet annual pre-qualification requirements
- Overseeing / reviewing investment of funds
Prior to joining Mountaineer Contractors Caroline, she worked as Financial Manager for Myriam Enterprises (Custom Home Builder in Keystone Colorado) where she directed financial management functions including cash management, detailed job cost accounting, AR / AP general ledger adjustments, and account reconciliations. She also prepared extensive bi-monthly cash flow reports and cash reconciliations to support monthly and annual budgets, and managed general liability and Worker’s Compensations insurance certificates for all onsite subcontractors.
Caroline holds an Executive Master’s of Business Administration (EMBA) from West Virginia University (2009), a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration – Accounting (graduated with Summa cum Laude Honors), and also serves as a Board Member for the Associated Builder and Contractors Association.